ChainReaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Rip a DVD like aXXo

Go down

How to Rip a DVD like aXXo Empty How to Rip a DVD like aXXo

Post by Admin Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:26 pm

Sample:

"Axxo, don’t we all love him? let’s face it, the guy puts hundreds of movies up for us all to
enjoy, and the quality is always spot on.
I’m a big fan of aXXo’s, but I have one criticism about him/her, people like aXXo don’t
want to share their secrets on how to do the movie rips, they want the fame all for
themselves, and to be honest that’s not right.
P2P and communities are meant so we can all share ideas and info, you do it, i do it, so
why not aXXo?, I’ll tell you why, people like him think their some kind of celebrity, well, to
be honest, he kind of is when it comes t o the world of P2P, but only because he/she
refuses to show you how they do it.
I asked aXXo a few times how he/she does their rips and was always ignored, but I
found out anyway because after all it is the internet, and if you look hard enough you
can find anything.
The purpose of this guide is so that everyone can make quality rips and not just rely on
one or two people, imagine the amount of quality films coming through if we all used
this method, it’s as simple as going to a DVD rental store or site, getting the DVD and
creating a perfect 700mb DVD rip for the rest of us to enjoy.
Just remember that you’re not the only one who downloaded this guide, when you’ve
made your new AVI file and make a torrent for it, please include [PAKG] in the torrent
name, this is the name of this guide, people will know when they see that, that you
have read the guide and the download will be of the same quality that axxo’s is.
Remember people, help each other out in the comments section, if someone’s stuck
on something and not clear, give them a hand if you can, it’s what P2P and
Communities are about.
Anyway, enough talking, let’s get to it.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/87192080/Create_a_DVDrip_like_aXXo_PAKG_.pakko.zip.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://chainreaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum